Friday, October 22, 2004

Raising The Dead!

The below thoughts came concerning Judgement and the Institutional Church (IC).... after reading much concerning judgement, and the times we are living in!

Joh 5: 21-22 "For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son also gives life to whom He wishes. For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given/bestowed all judgment to the Son,"

Joh 8:14-15 "Jesus answered and said to them, "Even if I testify about Myself, My testimony is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from or where I am going. You judge according to the flesh; I am not judging anyone."

I find it interesting that God the Father, and God the Son, Judges No One. Why,because God the Father,has Given/Committed, all judgement to the Son.

You see, God is in the business of Raising the Dead! Our natural inclination is to Kick the Dead because of the Judgement in our own Heart or we feel under Judgement. Remember, All Judgement has been committed to the Son! What a Glorious, Liberating Truth.

We will recognize if a person is under Law or Grace by what is flowing out of them.

I believe we have been called to Raise Dead things to Life by the "Life" within. God is a Life -Giving God, always looking to Impart Life.

This "Life" that comes from within, will always manifest a Disposition of Kindness and Grace, even in the Face of Adversity...... Walking in Gracious Liberality goes beyond human limitations.

I consider the people who support the "Institutional Church" (IC) are, by and large, "Dead-Men-Walking". They do not understand the Love and Grace of God which would compell a person to step out of the church-system and abandon themselves wholly, unto the Lord. They are more concerned about "doing" church instead of "Being" the Church! That kind of Radical "Life" goes against the "Religious" grain. However; should it be our goal to fear the people into "Being," or "Go" and Give Life!

I conceive we have been called to "Go".... Raise people from the Dead.... and Give Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment